Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Leaving on a Jet plane

Well here I am, three days away from flying to Europe. Both Jane and I are beyond excited to get out and do something and get away from all the crazy stuff going on.

I have butterflies! I'm not really sure why. I think I'm just excited. I need to be around friends.
Don't get me wrong, I love every moment I get to spend with Deric, but with everything that has gone on since the wedding, it'll be nice to hang out with the boys & Jane. I'm also excited to meet a billion new people!

We don't really have a lot planned out. It's kinda driving myself and Jane nuts as we're both clearly planners. We have a list of stuff we want to see, but no days selected for when we'll do them. oh well. We'll work it out when we get there I guess. Ort is on vacation this week in southern France. I'm jealous. I'm glad he was able to get away though.

I'm all packed, well mostly. Just minor things left to add in (makeup, straightener ect..). I'm glad I got it out of the way so I don't need to rush and try and get it done. Friday afternoon I need to go pick up my Euros from the bank, and then Saturday in the late morning Deric and I are going for lunch. I need to be at the airport by 1:30 though so that sucks.

A huge hurricane is making it's way up the east coast right now. It's suppose to hit the Boston area on Saturday afternoon, so hopefully my flight doesn't get delayed or anything. It looks though, like flights from Chicago to Belgium go through Ontario so it's a bit higher up.

So I guess my next post will be when I get back. Tons to tell I'm sure, so keep an eye out for that! Until then, fb for photos, as well as twitter.

Goodbye America! See you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment